Job title: Personal trainer
Location: Alkmaar, The Netherlands
Category: Sports & Health
Job type: Part time
Language preference: English, Dutch
Experience preference: 1-3 years
Salary indication: not available
Due to the growth of fit20 Alkmaar, we are currently looking for a personal trainer to strengthen our team.
Do you enjoy…:
- Giving people a personal, physical training and guide them to their personal top performance every week?
- Delivering consistent quality?
- Build a good relationship with the customers that you train?
- Helping the business grow even more?
- Work both independently and in a team?
- Learning continuously and improving yourself?
In order to give the fit20 training you will be trained at the fit20 Academy. Once you have completed this training you will be a fit20 certified personal trainer.
Your hours will be built up from blocks of three hours per week to 18-25 hours per week, depending on the growth of the studio. The working hours are between 7 or 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (morning shift) or 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. (evening shift). The studio is also opened on Saturday morning.
- A background in anatomy and physiology
- An interest in health and the developments taking place in this area
- Several years of work experience
- Good social skills and a customer-oriented attitude
- That little bit extra that defines a personal trainer
Having a car is a plus; concerning the availability to incursions into the neighboring municipalities (Hoorn and Purmerend) during sickness or holidays.
fit20 is an international franchise for personal training. We work in small studios where customers are trained to be fit in 20 minutes per week according to a specific training method. In addition, we offer tips and advice focusing on a healthy lifestyle. This is supported by the book ‘Exceedingly healthy” issued by fit20.
Owner of fit20 Alkmaar
Please include resume, motivation and photo