Job title: Customer Service Associate
Location: Europe (online-based)
Category: Information Technology / Internet
Job type: Full time
Language preference: English
Experience preference: entry level
Salary indication: not available
Tripaneer.com is looking for full-time Customer Service Associate with customer service or help desk experience. Location: Any location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
As a Customer Service Associate, you are committed to delivering excellent customer service. Our focus is to build trust and relationships with our customers to increase customer satisfaction. We are looking for people with the right personalities and not just the right skills.
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence. We are also looking for people who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
You will receive an intensive training to ensure that the work is clear for you. We will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver a successful work. You will be submitting daily progress reports and we will have weekly VoIP conference calls. When needed, we will have email or direct telephone contact. You will maintain our high quality standards on every aspect of the job.
You will be working from your home or any other location of your choice. Your will be working on a shifting schedule (5 days a week, including weekends).
- Email conversations with customers
- Process new inquiries and reservations
- Telephone conversations with customers (inbound / outbound)
- Chat conversations with customers
- Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company
- Administrative support
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Excellent English (US) written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer (Microsoft office) skills
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale
- Willingness to work a shifting schedule within American timezones (5 days a week, including weekends)
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity
- Experience with VoIP and other online communication systems
- Experienced using a range of online tools and services (e.g.wikis and blogs)
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country
- Work week: Minimum 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable
- Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities)
- Trial period: 8 weeks
- Location: Your home or any other location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection
- Start date: As soon as possible
What Tripaneer offers
- Work with a dynamic and young team in a successful and growing online startup.
- Develop yourself on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
- Plan your own work hours, and work virtually from anywhere with a reliable and fast internet connection.
- Level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence.
- Hands-on training and support are provided for all team members.
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our theme vacation websites are:
- BookMartialArts.com – Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com – Culinary vacations and professional culinary courses
- BookYogaRetreats.com – Yoga retreats and yoga teacher training courses
- BookSinglesHolidays.com – Singles holidays and solo vacations
- BookSurfCamps.com – Surfing holidays and surf camps
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of 130+ working from 16+ different countries (as of October 2016). Our Development team is currently only based in Amsterdam. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.
How to apply
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via HR@tripaneer.com.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed resume/CV
- A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Date and year of birth
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- List experience with Microsoft office
- List experience with online tools
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience in English speaking countries
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Preferred working schedule (Eg: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to HR@tripaneer.com which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.