Job title: Studio Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Category: Office Management / Administration
Job type: Full time
Language preference: English
Experience preference: 1+ years
Salary indication: not available
Street Studios are looking for a Studio Manager for their Photographic Studio complex in Haggerston, London. Working closely with the Studio Production manager and Senior Management team the successful candidate will play an integral role within the business by supporting, managing and delivering all aspects of the busy day to day schedule. This very exciting and demanding role requires a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent organisational and communication skills that can lead by example.
- Shoot Management: co-ordinating with the production team, ensuring that clients are well supported and looked after at all stages of their shoot.
- Studio Management: stock taking, basic admin, basic maintenance, organisation, storage and inventories and keeping the overall appearance of the studios to an excellent standard.
- Lighting and Equipment Management: Maintaining both in-house and sub-hired equipment and lighting to ensure standards are kept high for our clients. This will include arranging repairs to any damaged equipment and upkeep of the storage areas.
- Team management: effectively managing and motivating our team of assistants, keeping them engaged and inspired. Recruiting and training new assistants establishing and maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Front of house: You will be the first point of contact for clients and suppliers, answering all incoming calls to the studio and receiving visitors.
- Able to Lead
- Great Commincation Skills Both Verbal and Written
- Lighting Experience
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Time Management and Organisational Skills
- Organisation and Delegation Skills
- Team Leader/management Experience
About Street Studios
East London’s most established photographic studios. Street Studios has been established for 20 years and has continually provided excellent photographic shoot facilities alongside a friendly and welcoming service.
To apply, send CV and covering letter to email@example.com.